Overview of Edge Federal Credit Union
Edge Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,384 members.
Who Can Join?
Edge Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to students, employees, and families of the following:
- Alzheimer’s Association, Bayberry Community Association, COCARD, Cornerstone Distributions Inc.,
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Eagle Pointe Townhomes, Elden Elementary Students & Families (Baldwinsville CSD)
- ElectriComm, Gold’s Gym, Harborside Manor, Healing Hands Chiropractic, IFCO, Info Quick Solutions
- Liverpool CSD, Liverpool Public Library, Phoenix CSD, Phoenix Public Library, Saddle Club Townhomes
- Syracuse Dental Assistant School, WBOC, Wealth Resources, Network, Wellness Explosion, and YWCA
- Main Office Address: 7545 Morgan Road, Liverpool, NY 13090-3538
- Website: http://www.edgefcu.org
- Phone: (315) 451-0105
- Total Members: 3,384
- Total Assets: $62 million
- Charter Number: 11457
- Routing Number: 221376296
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sweet Home Credit Union, Great Meadow Credit Union and Fidelis Credit Union.