Overview of Eddy Federal Credit Union
Eddy Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,803 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Eddy Federal Credit Union is open to anyone in their field of membership which are as follows:
- Persons who live or work in Eddy County, New Mexico.
- Persons who were members of this credit union on January 16, 1976
- Employees of the U.S. Post Office or Bureau of Land Management who work in Hobbs or Lovington, New Mexico
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 909 W Pierce St, Carlsbad, NM 88220-5268
- Website: http://www.eddyfederalcu.com
- Phone: (575) 887-1784
- Total Members: 4,803
- Total Assets: $60 million
- Charter Number: 9566
- Routing Number: 312276124
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.