Overview of Ed-Med Federal Credit Union
Ed-Med Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,154 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Ed-Med Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees of the Ogdensburg City School District
- Employees of Morristown Central School
- Employees of Hammond Central School
- Employees of the Lisbon Central School District
- Main Office Address: 601 Ford St, Ogdensburg, NY 13669
- Website: http://edmedfcu.com
- Phone: (315) 393-2873
- Charter Number: 13186
- Charter Year: 1959
- Routing Number: 221378896
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Akron School Employees Credit Union, Oneida County Credit Union and CORE Credit Union.