Overview of ECU Credit Union
ECU Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,020 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Former ECU Credit Union member
- Employee for CVS Health
- Employee for Rite Aid
- Employee for Walgreens
- Live or Work in the Florida Counties of Hillsborough, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Seminole
- Employee located at the Bardmoor Palms Facility
- Employee for a company that is located in the same complex that one of our branch offices is located
- Employee Eckerd Kids
- Subcontractor working primarily in a facility of our sponsor
- Family member of an existing member
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 4818, Seminole, FL 33775
- Website: http://www.ecucreditunion.com
- Phone: (800) 382-2400
- Total Members: 3,020
- Total Assets: $40 million
- Charter Number: 67336
- Routing Number: 263177725
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Florida West Coast Credit Union, Jackson County Teachers Credit Union and Sun Credit Union.