Overview of Eastern Utah Community Credit Union
Eastern Utah Community Credit Union was established in 1968 and is the 19th largest credit union operating in the state of Utah as measured by total assets. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 42 employees.
Who Can Join Eastern Utah Community Credit Union?
You can join the credit union if you live, worship, work in, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Carbon, Duchesne, Emery, Grand and San Juan counties. Members of record in Carbon Credit Union as of the date of the conversion to federal charter on October 16, 2003 are also eligible to join the credit union.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 719, Price, UT 84501
- Website: http://www.euccu.com
- Phone: (435) 637-2443
- Charter Number: 24709
- Charter Year: 1968
- Employees: 42
- Eastern Utah Community Credit Union Routing Number: 324377817
- Membership Trends: The credit union has a membership base of 12,317 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating within the state. Credit unions in Utah each have on average 56,765 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 5%.
- Total Assets: $177 million
- Total Loans: $100 million
- Total Net Worth: $20 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,623
- Net Worth Ratio: 11.3%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Deseret First Credit Union, University First Credit Union, and Jordan Credit Union.