Overview of Eagle Federal Credit Union
Eagle Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 46 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,016 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Eagle Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within a defined area in Acadia Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Livingston Parish, St. Helena Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Grant Parish and Rapides Parish
- Individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of a credit union member
- Employee and immediate family members of an employer group that Eagle Federal has partnered with
- Members of the associations recognized by this credit union, including their immediate family members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 64630, Baton Rouge, LA 70896
- Website: http://www.eaglefederal.org
- Phone: (225) 927-1900
- Total Members: 12,016
- Total Assets: $122 million
- Charter Number: 24661
- Routing Number: 265473731
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Post Office Employees Credit Union, Breco Credit Union and Geismar Complex Credit Union.