Overview of E-Central Credit Union
E-Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1943 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 34 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,540 members.
Who Can Join?
To become an E-Central member, simply meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a family member or household partner of a current E-Central member in good standing
- Work for one of our Select Employee Groups (please call 626.799.6000 or email email@example.com to find out if your employer is an SEG)
- Belong to another credit union
- Live, work, attend school or worship in San Gabriel Valley, Commerce, CA, or neighboring cities of Commerce
- Any business, corporations and other legal entities located in the specified cities are eligible to join E-Central as a business-member.
- Main Office Address: 990 S Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105
- Website: http://www.ecentralcu.org
- Phone: (626) 799-6000
- Total Members: 11,540
- Total Assets: $194 million
- Charter Number: 62323
- Routing Number: 322079227
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.