Overview of Dynamic Federal Credit Union
Dynamic Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,828 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, worship, work, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Mercer County, Ohio; (3/24/03)
- Members of record of this credit union as of March 24, 2003, the date of conversion to a community field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of the immediate family or household
- Organizations of such person
- Main Office Address: 900 E Wayne St, Celina, OH 45822
- Website: http://dynamicfcu.com
- Phone: (419) 586-5522
- Total Members: 5,828
- Total Assets: $65 million
- Charter Number: 6747
- Routing Number: 242376411
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sorg Bay West Credit Union, Carey Poverello Credit Union and Century Credit Union.