Overview of Duke Credit Union
Duke Credit Union was first established in the year 1968 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has branches and 37 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 16,035 members.
Who Can Join?
Duke University Federal Credit Union’s membership is limited to those who have the following common bond:
- Employees of Duke University and Duke University Health System who are paid in North Carolina
- Students and Alumni of Duke University
- Retirees of Duke University and Duke University Health System
- Duke affiliated organizations (i.e., Duke Soccer, Duke Swimming, etc.)
- Immediate Family Members of any of the above
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 2200 West Main Street Suite L100, Durham, NC 27705
- Website: http://www.dukefcu.org
- Phone: (919) 684-6704
- Total Members: 16,035
- Total Assets: $201 million
- Charter Number: 18616
- Routing Number: 253175449
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.