Overview of Dubois-Pike Federal Credit Union
Dubois-Pike Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,557 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Dubois-Pike FCU is open to the following:
- An employee of any school in Dubois or Pike County
- A high school student of any school in Dubois or Pike County
- A family member of either of the above
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 841, Jasper, IN 47547-0841
- Website: https://duboispike.org/
- Phone: (812) 634-9278
- Charter Number: 20805
- Charter Year: 1971
- Routing Number: 283977905
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fire Police City County Credit Union, Financial Health Credit Union and Sheet Metal Workers Credit Union.