Overview of DOY Federal Credit Union
DOY Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,820 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in DOY FCU is open to the following:
- Employees of any Diocesan agency
- All parishioners in the Diocese of Youngstown
- Families of Parochial School students
- Mercy Health Hospital employees (e.g. St. Elizabeth, St. Joseph,)
- Mercy Health affiliate employees (e.g. clinics, labs, x-ray, physical therapy, etc.)
- Physicians, staff, and technicians who have privileges in Mercy Health hospitals and the employees of such physicians
- St. Joseph Hospice (Louisville)
- Cold Metal Products retirees
- United Engineering employees
- Members of Local #87 Plumbers and Steamfitters
- All family members within the same household of a DOY FCU member
- Main Office Address: 1500 Gypsy Ln, Youngstown, OH 44505-1832
- Website: https://www.doyfcu.com/
- Phone: (330) 744-5680
- Charter Number: 20661
- Charter Year: 1971
- Routing Number: 241283204
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cincinnati Healthcare Associates Credit Union, Minerva Area Credit Union and Champion Credit Union.