Overview of Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union
Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 149 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 74,484 members.
Who Can Join?
Almost EVERYONE is eligible, including employees and retirees of:
- Dow Inc. (formerly known as The Dow Chemical Company) and its affiliated companies
- The former Dow Corning Corporation and its affiliated companies
- Nearly 100 other Select Employer Group companies
If you have a family member who is eligible to join (whether in your immediate household or part of your extended family) – or if you live in a single-family home with someone who is eligible to join – you can join, too!
Who else can join?
- Donors to the DCECU Members Endowed Scholarship Fund: Make a donation of $10 to our scholarship fund managed by the Midland Area Community Foundation, and you’ll qualify for DCECU membership; for added convenience, you can make the donation during your DCECU membership application process
- Members of Midland Center for the Arts’ Alden B. Dow Museum of Science & Art or Midland County Historical Society
- Revocable Trusts in which the Grantor is a member of Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union
- Individual owners of stock in Dow Inc.3
- Members of the Midland Country Club
- Great Lakes Loons Founders Club members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1649, Midland, MI 48641-1649
- Website: http://www.dcecu.org
- Phone: (989) 835-7794
- Total Members: 74,484
- Total Assets: $2,160 million
- Charter Number: 60137
- Routing Number: 272482838
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.