Overview of District #6 Federal Credit Union
District #6 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,759 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, attend school, businesses, and other legal entities in the City of Hornell or Town of Canisteo
- Persons employed in selected employee groups in New York State
- Main Office Address: 107 Broadway, Hornell, NY 14843
- Website: http://www.district6fcu.com
- Phone: (607) 324-8384
- Total Members: 1,759
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 1080
- Routing Number: 222380760
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Van Cortlandt Cooperative Credit Union, Grand Central Terminal Employees Credit Union and Auburn Community Credit Union.