Overview of District 123 Federal Credit Union
District 123 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 297 members.
Who Can Join?
District 123 Federal Credit Union membership is open to:
- District 123 employees
- Credit Union employees
- Spouse, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, brother or sister of a primary member, you too can open an account.
- Main Office Address: 4201 W 93Rd St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- Website: http://d123.virtualcu.net
- Phone: (708) 952-7749
- Total Members: 297
- Total Assets: $3.2 million
- Charter Number: 17023
- Routing Number: 271987172
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.