Overview of District 08 Federal Credit Union
District 08 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,615 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of District 08 of the Louisiana Department of Transportation & Development who works in the District 08 area of operation.
- Employees of the LA Department of Transportation & Development, Baton Rouge Headquarters Office, residing or working in the District 08 area of operation.
- Contractors of District 08 of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development who work in the District 08 area of operation.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; employees of District 08 Federal Credit Union; members of their immediate families or household; and organizations of such persons.
- Volunteers of District 08 Federal Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 5464, Alexandria, LA 71307
- Website: http://www.district08fcu.org
- Phone: (318) 484-9817
- Total Members: 1,615
- Total Assets: $10 million
- Charter Number: 14651
- Routing Number: 265281729
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: OnPath Credit Union, La Capitol Credit Union and South Louisiana Highway Credit Union.