Overview of Digital Credit Union
Digital Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 23 branches and 1554 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 978,805 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You are a relative to a DCU member
- You currently work for or retired from a company on DCU’s list of participating employers.
- You have a family relationship (as described above) to a non-member who currently works for or retired from a company or organization in DCU’s field of membership.
- You currently belong to or join an organization whose members are served by the DCU
- You have a family relationship (as described above) to a non-member who belongs to an organization in DCU’s list of participating organizations
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the communities: Massachusetts – Chelmsford – Northern portion of the community; Lowell – Entire city; Tewksbury – Western portion of the community and Worcester – Entire city. Any business or other legal entity located in one of these areas is also automatically eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 220 Donald Lynch Blvd, Marlborough, MA 1752
- Website: http://www.dcu.org
- Phone: (508) 263-6705
- Total Members: 978,805
- Total Assets: $9,887 million
- Charter Number: 23521
- Routing Number: 211391825
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.