Overview of Deseret First Credit Union
Deseret First Credit Union was established in 1955 and is the 8th largest credit union operating in the state of Utah as measured by total assets. The company has 12 branches and 216 employees.
Who Can Join Deseret First Credit Union?
You are eligible to join Deseret First Credit Union if you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, if you work for the Church, or if you are the immediate family member of a member. You are also eligible to join if you work for a company that is part of the credit union’s Employer Groups. Visit the membership eligibility page to see the list of employers.
- Main Office Address: 3999 W Parkway Blvd, West Valley Cit, UT 84120
- Website: http://www.dfcu.com
- Phone: (801) 456-7000
- Charter Number: 24708
- Charter Year: 1955
- Employees: 216
- Deseret First Credit Union Routing Number: 324078909
- Membership Trends: Deseret First Credit Union has a membership base of 72,509 which is significantly larger than the average credit union operating in the state of Utah. The average credit union in the state has 56,765 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 4%.
- Total Assets: $922 million
- Total Loans: $708 million
- Total Net Worth: $66 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $917
- Net Worth Ratio: 7.2%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Eastern Utah Community Credit Union, Jordan Credit Union and America First Credit Union.