Overview of Department of Commerce Credit Union
Department of Commerce Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 93 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,760 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Washington, DC, as well as current or retired employees of the following:
- US Department of Commerce, NOAA or Affiliates
- US Department of Commerce Contractor
- White House Management & Administration Office
- Executive Office of the President
- A family member or individual that currently lives with a DOCFCU member
- A consumer eligible for membership by joining the Maryland Consumer Council
- We are proud to be a sponsoring member of this organization and there are no membership dues or fees as long as you are a member of DOCFCU.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 14720, Washington, DC 20044
- Website: http://www.docfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 808-3600
- Charter Number: 16410
- Charter Year: 1964
- Routing Number: 254074439
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.