Overview of Denocos Federal Credit Union
Denocos Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 677 members.
Who Can Join?
Denocos Federal Credit Union is a single occupational common bond credit union serving members having the following common bond:
- Employees of the Del Norte County Schools, Denocos Federal Credit Union and College of the Redwoods who work in Del Norte County, California and members of the Board of Education and Trustees of accredited or licensed schools under the jurisdiction of the Del Norte County Superintendent of Schools in Del Norte County, California and organizations of such members and members of their immediate families or households.
- Students who are registered and attending public schools supervised by the Del Norte County Superintendent of Schools in Del Norte County and College of the Redwoods students attending school in Del Norte County.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union, persons retired from the above employment and members of their immediate families or households.
- Main Office Address: 1244 Glenn St, Crescent City, CA 95531-2113
- Website: https://denocoscu.com
- Phone: (707) 464-5887
- Total Members: 677
- Total Assets: $7.1 million
- Charter Number: 12028
- Routing Number: 273377876
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.