Overview of Delta County Federal Credit Union
Delta County Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,750 members
Who Can Join?
Delta County Federal Credit Union’s field of membership includes:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in Delta County, Colorado – or members of their immediate families.
- Businesses and other legal entities doing business in Delta County, Colorado.
- Organizations of such persons, operating in Delta County, Colorado.
- Main Office Address: 100 Circle Dr, Delta, CO 81416
- Website: http://www.deltacountyfcu.com
- Phone: (970) 874-7674
- Total Members: 4,750
- Total Assets: $82 million
- Charter Number: 24381
- Routing Number: 302174977
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Credit Union Of Colorado, Aurora Credit Union and CO-NE Credit Union.