Overview of Del Norte Credit Union
Del Norte Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 8 branches and 191 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 58,320 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you meet any of the requirements:
- Persons living or working in: Los Alamos, Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Sandoval, Taos, Colfax, Union, Harding, Mora, Sandoval, San Miguel, Torrance, Guadalupe, Quay, or Chaves Counties, New Mexico; persons in contiguous states that are living or working within 150 miles of Raton, subject to the rules and regulations of those contiguous states;
- Employees of the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL); other personnel assigned to LANL;
- It is easy and free to join the Del Norte LOV Foundation and improve the lives of the youth and their families in New Mexico;
- It is easy and free to join Keep New Mexico Beautiful and help the community meet their beautification and environmental improvement goals, or you are an existing member of Keep New Mexico Beautiful;
- Employees of this credit union; members of the immediate families of such persons.”
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1180, Los Alamos, NM 87544
- Website: http://www.dncu.org
- Phone: (505) 455-5228
- Total Members: 58,320
- Total Assets: $966 million
- Charter Number: 64759
- Routing Number: 307084211
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.