Overview of Dedham Town employees Federal Credit Union
Dedham Town employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,020 members.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership of this credit union includes:
- Town of Dedham Employees;
- Town of Dedham School Department Employees;
- Dedham/Westwood Water District Employees;
- Dedham Housing Authority Employees;
- Norfolk County Employees (Norfolk County Agricultural High School);
- Elected and appointed officials of the Town of Dedham;
- And Spouse, Mother, Father, Step-Parents, Child, Step-Child, Brother and Sister of Member.
- Main Office Address: 202 Bussey St, Dedham, MA 2026
- Website: http://www.dedhamcu.org
- Phone: (781) 326-8068
- Total Members: 1,020
- Total Assets: $10 million
- Charter Number: 15073
- Routing Number: 211382232
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. Dominics Credit Union, Burlington Municipal Employees Credit Union and Plymouth County Teachers Credit Union.