Overview of Decatur Medical Dental Credit Union
Decatur Medical Dental Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,807 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is limited to the employees of any of the institutions:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- A member of Macon County Medical Society (Doctors and employees)
- A member of Decatur District Dental Society (Dentists and employees)
- Related to a current member
- Main Office Address: 2721 N Main St, Decatur, IL 62526
- Website: http://dmdcu.virtualcu.net/
- Phone: (217) 872-3789
- Total Members: 1,807
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 65842
- Routing Number: 271182964
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: MWRD Employees Credit Union, Decatur Postal Credit Union and I.B.E.W. Local #146 Credit Union.