Overview of DC Credit Union
DC Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 17 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Individuals (who live, work or worship) and businesses (including legal entities associations, religious organizations and non-profits) located in:
- Adams Morgan
- Mt Pleasant
- Columbia Heights
- Bank on DC Participants
- Immediate family members and household members of those eligible for membership
- Employees, residents and members, retirees, pensioners or annuitants of the following organizations:
- District of Columbia Government employees and others paid by the DC Disbursing Officer
- District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency
- National Capital Housing Authority/Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland & DC Credit Union Association
- Mi Casa, Inc
- Hillcrest Family Center
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Black Entertainment Television
- Passport Toyota, Marlow Heights, MD
- Saint Augustine Catholic Parish in Washington, DC
- CASA de Maryland in Hyattsville, MD
- Main Office Address: 2000 14Th Steet Nw, Washington, DC 20009-4473
- Website: https://www.dccreditunion.coop
- Phone: (877) 784-5551
- Charter Number: 16411
- Charter Year: 1964
- Routing Number: 254074455
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in District of Columbia
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of District of Columbia and combined these credit unions have 299,083 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Advantage Financial Credit Union, Department of Commerce Credit Union and Lee Credit Union.