Overview of Day Air Credit Union
Day Air Credit Union was first established in the year 1944 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 95 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 46,884 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Day Air Credit Union are open to those:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Miami Valley* / Dayton region of Southwest Ohio
- Employees of the VA Medical Center
- University of Dayton students, alumni, faculty and staff
- Employees of Day Air Credit Union
- Family^ members of existing members
*Miami Valley is defined as Montgomery County, Greene County, Warren County, Miami County, Butler County, Champaign County, Clark County, Preble County, and Darke County.
^Family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 292980, Kettering, OH 45429
- Website: https://dayair.org/
- Phone: (937) 643-2160
- Total Members: 46,884
- Total Assets: $611 million
- Charter Number: 66835
- Routing Number: 242277808
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Code Credit Union, Pathways Financial Credit Union and L. E. O. Credit Union.