Overview of Dakota Plains Federal Credit Union
Dakota Plains Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,775 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the counties listed below are eligible to join.
- South Dakota: Butte County, Corson County, Dewey County, Haakon County, Harding County, Jones County, Meade County, Perkins County, and Ziebach County
- North Dakota: Adams County, Bowman County, Grant County, Hettinger County, and Sioux County
- Main Office Address: Po Box 389, Lemmon, SD 57638-0389
- Website: http://dakotaplainsfcu.com
- Phone: (605) 374-3880
- Total Members: 4,775
- Total Assets: $72 million
- Charter Number: 11526
- Routing Number: 291378295
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Vermillion Credit Union, East River Credit Union and Sentinel Credit Union.