Overview of D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union
D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,335 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union if you are an employee, pensioner and annuitant of:
- American Federation of School Administrators
- The American Federation of Teachers
- The District Board of Higher Education
- The District Board of Vocational Education
- AFL-CIO (Washington, DC)
- The Council of School Officers, Local 4, AFL-CIO
- D.C. Public Schools Students/Employees
- D.C. Public Charter Schools
- D.C.P.S. Board of Education
- The University of the District of Columbia
(Students, Faculty and Alumni)
- Washington Teachers’ Union (Local 6)
- Prince Hall Masons and Eastern Stars, District of Columbia Jurisdiction
- Wireless Communications, Inc.
- BR Movers
- Techna-Graphics Inc.
- Urban Family Institute, Washington, DC
- The Way of the Cross Church Daycare
Immediate family members of DCTFCU members are also eligible to join the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 5656 3Rd St Ne, Washington, DC 20011
- Website: http://www.dctfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 547-4800
- Total Members: 4,335
- Total Assets: $50 million
- Charter Number: 1821
- Routing Number: 254074468
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.