Overview of Cyprus Credit Union
Cyprus Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 21 branches and 382 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 122,649 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Cyprus Credit Union if :
- you are a resident of Salt Lake County, Utah.
- you live in a Utah county other than Salt Lake and are willing to make a one-time donation of $5 to the Community Recreation Association (CRA).
- you are employed by one of the companies on Cyprus Credit Union’s select employer list.
- you have a family member (as stipulated below) who is a member of Cyprus Credit Union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 9002, West Jordan, UT 84084
- Website: http://www.cypruscu.com
- Phone: (801) 260-7600
- Total Members: 122,649
- Total Assets: $1,531 million
- Charter Number: 24688
- Routing Number: 324377202
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.