Overview of CSE Federal Credit Union
CSE Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1943 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 120 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 33,511 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible to join CSE, a person must meet any of the following common bond criteria:
- Persons who live, work or even regularly conduct business in, worship, attend school in, volunteers in the community and businesses and other legal entities in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis, or Vernon Parishes, Louisiana
- Immediate family of current CSE members (limited to spouses, children, stepchildren, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings), regardless of where those family members live
- Current CSE members’ household residents (persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit)
- Spouse of person who died while within CSE’s field of membership
- Organization of such persons
- Main Office Address: 4321 Nelson Rd, Lake Charles, LA 70605-4119
- Website: http://www.csefcu.org
- Phone: (800) 625-5747
- Total Members: 33,511
- Total Assets: $484 million
- Charter Number: 5086
- Routing Number: 265274859
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Credit Union, NODA Credit Union and ANECA Credit Union.