Overview of CSE Credit Union
CSE Credit Union was first established in the year 1946 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 7 branches and 66 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 66,063 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are:
- an employee of the State of Connecticut
- an employee of labor organizations representing State of Connecticut employees as a bargaining agent, provided such employees are employed and based in the State of Connecticut
- an employee who is directly responsible to and/or under the direction and supervision of an elected or appointed state official
- a member of the General Assembly and employee of the General Assembly
- a member of the State Employees Retirement System
- a retired employee of the State of Connecticut
- an organization composed of State of Connecticut Employees
- an Immediate family member of Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc. members
- an employee of the Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc.
- Main Office Address: 84 Wadsworth St, Hartford, CT 6106
- Website: http://csecreditunion.com
- Phone: (860) 249-4839
- Total Members: 66,063
- Total Assets: $2,481 million
- Charter Number: 65728
- Routing Number: 211977197
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.