Overview of Cross Valley Credit Union
Cross Valley Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,592 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Cross Valley Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who are current employees (full or part-time), members, volunteers, are retired, or attend school at one of their Select employee Groups
- Individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of an eligible person.
- Main Office Address: 640 Baltimore Dr, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702-7943
- Website: http://www.crossvalleyfcu.org
- Phone: (800) 548-2849
- Total Members: 18,592
- Total Assets: $213 million
- Charter Number: 19228
- Routing Number: 231386881
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: York Educational Credit Union, Newell Credit Union and Franklin Regional Schools Credit Union.