Overview of Credit Union of Texas
Credit Union of Texas was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 19 branches and 423 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 147,379 members.
Who Can Join?
Credit Union of Texas membership is open to almost anyone in the Dallas Metroplex area, and East Texas communities:
- Anyone who lives, works or attends an institution of higher learning in Dallas, Denton, Collin, and Rockwall counties, or Upshur, Wood, Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Morris, Camp and Smith counties.
- Anyone who lives or works in select areas of Grayson, Fannin, Ellis, Tarrant and Hunt counties. See their coverage map for details.
- Any member of a school-related association or organization created to service or assist public or private schools.
- Any employee of these companies/organizations . If your company/organization would like to offer credit union membership, check out how to Become a Select Employee Group.
- Anyone related (by blood, marriage or adoption) to individuals that meet the qualifications above or is already a member with Credit Union of Texas.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 7000, Allen, TX 75013-1305
- Website: http://cutx.org
- Phone: (972) 263-9497
- Total Members: 147,379
- Total Assets: $1,771 million
- Charter Number: 66327
- Routing Number: 311079306
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.