Overview of Credit Union of Richmond
Credit Union of Richmond was first established in the year 1923 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,529 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Credit Union of Richmond if you live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school within the following areas:
- Amelia, Charles City, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, King and Queen,
- New Kent, Powhatan, Prince George, Sussex, City of Richmond, Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights
- Main Office Address: 1601 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220
- Website: https://www.curich.org
- Phone: (804) 355-9684
- Total Members: 5,529
- Total Assets: $72 million
- Charter Number: 66929
- Routing Number: 251082466
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Augusta HealthCare Credit Union, Valleystar Credit Union and Hampton Roads Educ Credit Union Inc.