Overview of Credit Union of Ohio
Credit Union of Ohio was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 21,079 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Credit Union of Ohio is open to the following:
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Cuyahoga, Fairfield, Franklin, Mahoning, or Trumbull County, Ohio
- A child, grandchild, sibling, parent, spouse, grandparent, aunt/uncle, cousin, or stepfamily of a current member at Credit Union of Ohio, who is in good standing
- Anyone who works for this credit union’s select employer groups (SEG)
- Main Office Address: 5500 Britton Pkwy, Hilliard, OH 43026-7456
- Website: http://www.cuofohio.org
- Phone: (614) 487-6650
- Total Members: 21,079
- Total Assets: $201 million
- Charter Number: 68561
- Routing Number: 244077886
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: General Electric Credit Union, KH Credit Union, Inc. and HTM Area Credit Union.