Overview of Credit Union of Georgia
Credit Union Of Georgia was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 8 branches and 89 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 35,889 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union If you live or Work in Bartow, Cherokee, Cobb, Dawson, Douglas, Fannin, Forsyth, Fulton, Gilmer, Lumpkin, Paulding, Pickens or Union County. Click here to view a complete list of their Field of Membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2148, Woodstock, GA 30188
- Website: http://www.cuofga.org
- Phone: (678) 322-2000
- Charter Number: 68571
- Charter Year: 1960
- Employees: 89
- Credit Union of Georgia Routing Number: 261171493
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in Georgia each have 24,321 members while across the United States the equivalent figure is 26,230. By comparison, Credit Union of Georgia has total members of 35,889 which is significantly larger than the average credit union in the state. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has increased by 7%.
- Total Assets: $568 million
- Total Loans: $326 million
- Total Net Worth: $44 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,223
- Net Worth Ratio: 7.7%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Emory Alliance Credit Union, Memorial Health Credit Union and Georgia Guard Credit Union.