Overview of Credit Union of Dodge City
Credit Union of Dodge City was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 29 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership with Credit Union of Dodge City is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives or works in the following Kansas counties:
- Barber, Barton, Clark, Comanche, Edwards, Ellis, Ellsworth, Finney, Ford, Gove, Graham, Grant, Gray, Greeley, Hamilton, Harper, Haskell, Hodgeman, Kearney, Kiowa, Lane, Logan, Meade, Morton, Ness, Osborne, Pawnee, Pratt, Reno, Rice, Rooks, Rush, Russell, Scott, Seward, Sheridan, Stafford, Stanton, Stevens, Thomas, Trego, Wallace, Wichita
- Family members of those who live or work in one of the above listed counties
- Spouse, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, in-law, stepchild, step-parent, aunt, uncle or cousin
- Individuals, employees, volunteers and patrons of the Dodge City Chapter of AMBUCS
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1028, Dodge City, KS 67801-1028
- Website: https://www.cudodge.com
- Phone: (620) 227-7181
- Charter Number: 67856
- Charter Year: 1940
- Routing Number: 301178013
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kansas Teachers Community Credit Union, Hutchinson Postal & Community Credit Union and United Credit Union.