Overview of Credit Union of Colorado
Credit Union of Colorado was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 18 branches and 378 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 147,722 members.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for membership if:
- you are an employee or retired from one of Credit Union of Colorado employee groups
- you have a family member who is a member of Credit Union of Colorado.
- you join the Credit Union of Colorado Foundation*, a non-profit 501(c)(3) for only a $10 donation
- Main Office Address: 1390 Logan St, Denver, CO 80203-2309
- Website: http://www.cuofco.org
- Phone: (303) 832-4816
- Total Members: 147,722
- Total Assets: $2,321 million
- Charter Number: 24854
- Routing Number: 302075128
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.