Overview of Credit Union Advantage
Credit Union Advantage was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,407 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership with Credit Union Advantage is available to:
- Individuals age 55 and over living in Oakland County who receive a pension, retirement annuity, Social Security, or similar payment from a private or government source.
- Employees or members of employer groups or other organized groups which are located within a 25-mile radius of the credit union’s Southfield office.
- All who live or work in:
- Oakland County: Berkley, Beverly Hills, Commerce Township, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Keego Harbor, Lathrup Village, Lyon Township, Madison Heights, Milford, Milford Township, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Pleasant Ridge, Royal Oak, Royal Oak Township, South Lyon, Southfield, Sylvan Lake, Walled Lake, Bloomfield Township, Wixom, Wolverine.
- Macomb County: Center Line, Eastpointe, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Warren.
- Wayne County: Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Harper Woods, Livonia, Northville, Northville Township, Redford Township.
- All Credit Union Advantage employees and family members of the foregoing.
- Main Office Address: 22250 Providence Dr, Southfield, MI 48075-4825
- Website: https://cuadvantage.coop
- Phone: (248) 996-6070
- Charter Number: 62517
- Charter Year: 1969
- Routing Number: 272485039
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Auto-Owners Associates Credit Union, Lake Michigan Credit Union and Tri-Cities Credit Union.