Overview of Craftmaster Federal Credit Union
Craftmaster Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,311 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Jeld-Wen and Craftmaster Federal Credit Union employees
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the CFCU
- Persons retired as pensioners from the above employers
- Members of their immediate family which includes: Spouse, children, mother, father, siblings, grandchildren, grandparents and step or adopted of the above listed.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 175, Towanda, PA 18848
- Website: http://www.craftmasterfcu.org
- Phone: (570) 265-8410
- Total Members: 1,311
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 20557
- Routing Number: 231386344
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Chrome Credit Union, Hill District Credit Union and Penn Credit Union.