Overview of Covantage Credit Union
Covantage Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 23 branches and 391 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 141,259 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You live or work in the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Clark, Door, Florence, Fond Du Lac, Forest, Kewaunee, Langlade, Lincoln, Manitowoc, Marathon, Marinette, Menominee, Milwaukee, Oconto, Oneida, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Portage, Price, Shawano, Sheboygan, Taylor, Vilas, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Winnebago, and Wood in Wisconsin; and Dickinson, Iron, and Menominee in Michigan.
- You are a member of Servco FS Cooperative (formerly Farm Bureau Cooperative) in Antigo.
- You are a present student or alumni of a post-secondary school in Marathon County.
- You were a member at the time of the merger with any of the following: Shawano Paper Mills Employees Credit Union (effective 11/1/2008); Marathon Rothschild Credit Union (effective 1/1/2012); Menominee Area Credit Union, merger (effective 9/30/2017); CentralAlliance Credit Union, merger (effective 1/1/2019).
- You are an existing customer of Northwoods National Bank: a branch of the Baraboo National Bank in Baraboo, Wisconsin (obtained 2/2016).
- You are an employee of Little Rapids Corporation, Shawano Mill, Weber Veneer & Plywood Company, Weyerhaeuser Co., Wisconsin, Kimberly Clark Corporation and subsidiaries, or Facility Logistics Services, Inc.
- You are an employee or retiree of Gulf Stream or The Halyard Health employee group.
- All law enforcement personnel and/or firefighters currently employed or retired, to include any member of an organization or not for profit group that has a law enforcement or firefighter focus throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- You are a spouse, parent, child, stepparent, stepchild, sibling, step-sibling, grandparent, step-grandparent, grandchild or step-grandchild of a current CoVantage Credit Union member.”
- Main Office Address: Po Box 107, Antigo, WI 54409
- Website: http://www.covantagecu.org
- Phone: (715) 627-4336
- Total Members: 141,259
- Total Assets: $2,634 million
- Charter Number: 66848
- Routing Number: 275976655
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.