Overview of Country Heritage Credit Union
Country Heritage Credit Union was first established in the year 1932 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,379 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union shall consist of persons, groups and entities who hold membership at the time of adoption of these bylaws and new membership applicants who:
- have a rural address, or
- own or operate an agricultural unit, or
- are employees in an agriculture-related business, or
- reside or work in an agricultural community
- Main Office Address: P O Box 406, Buchanan, MI 49107-9201
- Website: http://www.countryheritagecu.com
- Phone: (269) 695-2334
- Total Members: 1,379
- Total Assets: $56 million
- Charter Number: 62079
- Routing Number: 272477267
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: U.P. State Credit Union, Members First Credit Union and Western Districts Members Credit Union.