Overview of Cottonwood Credit Union
Cottonwood Credit Union was established in 1942 and is the 15th largest credit union operating in the state of Idaho as measured by total assets. The company has 5 branches and 27 employees. The credit union was selected as one of the best credit unions in the United States in 2022.
Who Can Join Cottonwood Credit Union?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, regularly work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Idaho or Lewis Counties. In addition, organizations of those persons and their direct family members are offered membership
- Main Office Address: Po Box 507, Cottonwood, ID 83522
- Website: http://www.ccfcu.coop
- Phone: (208) 962-3451
- Charter Number: 4960
- Charter Year: 1942
- Employees: 29
- Cottonwood Credit Union Routing Number: Not Available
- Membership Trends: Cottonwood Credit Union has a membership base of 5,649 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating in the state of Idaho. The average credit union in the state has 47,427 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 14%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $156 million
- Total Loans: $100 million
- Total Net Worth: $24 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $4,236
- Net Worth Ratio: 15.4%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Idaho
There are currently 23 credit unions operating in the state of Idaho and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lookout Credit Union, Capital Educators Credit Union and SEI Credit Union.