Overview of Coteau Valley Federal Credit Union
Coteau Valley Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,872 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Member, participating patrons, and employees of the Country Partners Cooperative (formerly Famers union Cooperative Association of Roberts County, in Browns Valley, Minnesota and Sisseton, South Dakota
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in and business and other legal entities in the underserved area of Roberts County, South Dakota
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 212 West Hickory, Sisseton, SD 57262
- Website: http://coteauvalleyfcu.com
- Phone: (605) 698-7481
- Total Members: 1,872
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 6992
- Routing Number: 291480015
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: M O Credit Union, Northern Hills Credit Union and Norstar Credit Union.