Overview of Corry Federal Credit Union
Corry Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 21 employees.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in selected counties, boroughs and townships. See the full list here.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Corry FCU
- Employees of Corry Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate families or households
- Volunteers in the community the credit union is serving and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 728 Worth St, Corry, PA 16407
- Website: https://www.corryfcu.org
- Phone: (814) 663-3263
- Charter Number: 12643
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 243380370
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: SRU Credit Union, Fort Ligonier Credit Union and Armstrong Associates Credit Union.