Overview of Correctional Workers Federal Credit Union
Correctional Workers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,611 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees of the following institutions:
- El Reno Federal Correctional Institution
- Federal Transfer Center Oklahoma City
- Great Plains Correctional Facility in Hinton, Oklahoma
- Fort Reno Employees (USDA)
Also, any parents, spouses, children, and grandchildren of current members are eligible for membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1345, El Reno, OK 73036
- Website: http://www.cw-fcu.com
- Phone: (405) 262-1291
- Total Members: 1,611
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 1113
- Routing Number: 303184788
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Red Crown Credit Union, Muskogee Credit Union and Energy One Credit Union.