Overview of Corporate America Family Credit Union
Corporate America Family Credit Union was first established in the year 1997 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 22 branches and 224 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 67,238 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if you:
- are employed by a Sponsor Company. Find out if your employer qualifies by calling our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939
- are a family member of a current CAFCU member, whether a spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, in-law, step-child or domestic partner
- residing or working within a 25-mile radius of a CAFCU branch
- a member of The Hope Group
- Main Office Address: 2075 Big Timber Rd, Elgin, IL 60123-1140
- Website: http://www.cafcu.org
- Phone: (800) 359-1939
- Total Members: 67,238
- Total Assets: $809 million
- Charter Number: 68215
- Routing Number: 271987075
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.