Overview of Corner Post Federal Credit Union
Corner Post Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,768 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Wilkes-Barre community
- Employees of the U.S. Postal Service who work in Bradford, Carbon, Luzerne, Monroe, Sullivan, Potter, Tioga and Wyoming counties
- Employees working at Select Employee groups, along with their families
- Main Office Address: 566 South Main Street, Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
- Website: http://www.cornerpostfcu.org
- Phone: (570) 823-6151
- Total Members: 5,768
- Total Assets: $107 million
- Charter Number: 1172
- Routing Number: 231386852
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pittsburgh City Hall Employees Credit Union, Widget Credit Union and Locomotive & Control Employees Credit Union.