Overview of Copper State Credit Union
Copper State Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 8 branches and 128 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 42,867 members.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible to join Copper State Credit Union if you live, work or worship in any of the following counties: Maricopa, Gila, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, or Yavapai.
You’re eligible to join Copper State Credit Union if you belong to one of their select employee groups or sponsor organizations. (See the complete list here)
Specific persons and businesses located in Phoenix, AZ:
You’re also eligible to join Copper State Credit Union if you are a person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Within the boundaries beginning at the intersection of 43rd Avenue and State Highway 101
- Heading eastwards along State Highway 101 to Interstate 17
- Heading northwards along Interstate 17 to Pinnacle Peak Road
- Heading westwards along Pinnacle Peak Road to 35th Avenue
- Heading southwest along the Adobe Dame to 43rd Avenue
- Heading southwards along 43rd Avenue to the beginning point
- Main Office Address: 15458 N 28Th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85053
- Website: http://www.copperstatecu.org
- Phone: (602) 375-7300
- Total Members: 42,867
- Total Assets: $599 million
- Charter Number: 68502
- Routing Number: 322172849
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Vantage West Credit Union, First Credit Union and Credit Union West.