Overview of COPOCO Community Credit Union
COPOCO Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 26 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to people who meet any of the following requirements:
- Individuals who live, work, worship and/or attend school in Bay, Arenac, Midland, Saginaw, Isabella and Gladwin Counties, Michigan
- Members of record as of May 1, 2002, the effective date of conversion to a community charter
- Results of the merger of Mid Michigan Family Credit Union, Saginaw Michigan, effective January 1, 2010.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s principal place of business is located
- Employees of COPOCO Community Credit Union
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1520, Bay City, MI 48706-0520
- Website: https://www.copoco.org
- Phone: (989) 684-1873
- Charter Number: 60470
- Charter Year: 1965
- Routing Number: 272476925
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: TLC Community Credit Union, Extra Credit Union and Tahquamenon Area Credit Union.