Overview of Cooperative Employees Credit Union
Cooperative Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 941 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- EmployeeS of Western Farmers Electric Cooperative
- Family Member of WFEC employee (spouse, child, mother, father, brother or sister)
- Main Office Address: Po Box 429, Anadarko, OK 73005
- Website: https://cecuok.com/
- Phone: (405) 247-4522
- Total Members: 941
- Total Assets: $8.1 million
- Charter Number: 62502
- Routing Number: 303184568
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cherokee Strip Credit Union, El Reno R.I.L. Credit Union and Oklahoma Central Credit Union.